Thomas L. Bennett
Department of Psychology
- Alternate Address: Department of Psychology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Ph.D. University of New Mexico, 1968. Joined CSU in 1970.
- Professional Activities: Currently Clinical Director and neuropsychologist, Center for Neurorehabilitation Services, Fort Collins, Coloardo; current treasurer of the American Board of Professional Neuropsychology; researcher; and serves on the editorial board of several professional journals.
- Lifetime Special Recognition and Awards: Fellow, American Psych. Association; Fellow, American Psych Society; Fellow, National Academy of Neuopsychology; 2002 Distinguished Neuropsychologist Award by the American Board of Professional Neuropsychology.
- Current Interests/Activities in Retirement: Hiking, mountain trips, exercise.