Why Undergraduate Research?
Our faculty not only are making discoveries in the lab and in the field that are changing the world, they are in the classroom inspiring the next generation of scientists, researchers, and teachers to reach their full potential. Undergraduate research is a cornerstone of our hands-on approach to learning, better preparing our graduates for careers after graduation.
Locating Research Opportunities
- Undergraduate Research Institute
- By Department:
- Office for Undergraduate Research and Artistry
- NSCI 487 – Ecological Undergraduate Research Experience
- National lists (Life Sciences only)
Venues for Research Presentation
- Celebrate Undergraduate Research and Creativity Showcase (CURC)
- Journal of Undergraduate Research and Scholarly Excellence
- Undergraduate research conferences